Diener electronic was founded in 1993.
We are a young, expanding company and are one of the leading producers
of low-pressure plasma systems, plasma HF generators and atmospheric
plasma all nationally and internationally.
The company has four locations:
- 1. Jettingen (Böblingen district): Electronics
- 2. Ebhausen - Nagolder Strasse 61 (Calw district): Electronics, process development,
mechanical engineering, sales with 5400 sq.m
- 3. Ebhausen - Carl-Schickhardt-Strasse 40 (Calw district): Wage labour
- 4. Lomazzo - Italy
Our plasma systems are exported from Ebhausen all over the world.
You can download our Image brochure here (PDF
- Diener electronic now has about 110 employees.
- In 2011 approx. 360 plasma systems were produced.
- Turnover for the year 2011 was approx. € 9 millions.
- In 2011 we successfully exhibited at 7 shows (MEDTEC, Sensor+Test, Composites Europe, BondExpo, Fakuma, Parts2Clean, Productronica) .
[ Our products ]
1. Laboratory and small series systems:
- approx. 2,6 liter chamber volume (Zepto)
- approx. 10 liter chamber volume (Atto)
- approx. 2 liter chamber volume (Femto)
- approx. 5 liter chamber volume (Pico)
- approx. 24 liter chamber volume (Nano)
2. Production systems:
- approx. 34 liter chamber volume (Tetra-30)
- approx. 50 liter chamber volume (Tetra-50)
- approx. 100 liter chamber volume (Tetra-100)
- approx. 240 liter chamber volume (Tetra-240)
- approx. 400 liter chamber volume (Tetra-400)
- approx. 600 liter chamber volume (Tetra-600)
- approx. 1 200 liter chamber volume (Tetra-1200)
- approx. 2 400 liter chamber volume (Tetra-2400)
- approx. 5 000 liter chamber volume (Tetra-5000)
- approx. 12 600 liter chamber volume (Tetra-12600)
- special systems in intermediate sizes/ special sizes can be
produced on request.
3. Atmospheric plasma:
4. HF generators:
- HF generator for producing plasma (40 kHz)
[ Areas of application ]
The main areas of application for low-pressure plasma technology
are the pretreatment and coating of various materials.
This is used in the following areas:
- Elastomer technology
- Electron microscopy
- Medical technology
- Microsystem technology
- Plastics technology
- Precision mechanics
- Semi-conductor technology
- Solar cell technology
- Textile technology
This involves the:
- of surfaces
Plasma treatment enables surfaces to be modified:
- Pretreatment prior to painting Pretreatment prior to pouring
- Pretreatment prior to gluing Pretreatment prior to extruding
- Hydrophilization Asbestos analysis
- Hydrophobization Pretreatment prior to molding
- Oleophobization Powder treatment
- Pretreatment prior to bonding Photosensitive resist incineration
- Pretreatment prior to welding Degreasing
We offer our customers individual service in the following areas:
- creation of system concepts
- process development
- free treatment of samples
- rental of plasma systems
- hire-purchase of plasma systems
- fee-based treatment
We aim to identify the problems facing every customer and to produce
a solution to the problem through our trained personnel and the